Dave74

David Mather

Just needed to vent my love of playing or even learning my guitar....I have nobody to talk guitar to...i bore my brother and other friends cause they don't play or understand so need some like minded friends...I've recently bought a harley benton acoustic it's cost £235 and sounds like a taylor alnost...really warm and rich....it's like a guitar 4 times the price...i bought it after reading amazing reviews and it lived up to them....I'm no Jimmy page,personally i think he's better than hendrix but yeah...but I'm able to play ok,just started about a year ago...after playing about for years but now learning properly...so yeah just wanted to vent my guitar talk somewhere and found this.. so yup,not sure how it all works on here but hello everybody anyways✌😁

• Like 2

Definitely do with some tips on stuff...as I've said only really started learning properly in the last year...been just making stuff up b4,but really getting into to it,been getting lessons online with a guitar teacher app...Andy guitar or something..but he's a pretty good teacher cause I've come on leaps and bounds recently...but still need all the advice i can get and plus i bore my brother to death talking about it so yup...here i am🤔🙂

On 26/05/2023 at 23:50, Dave74 said:

Just needed to vent my love of playing or even learning my guitar....I have nobody to talk guitar to...i bore my brother and other friends cause they don't play or understand so need some like minded friends...I've recently bought a harley benton acoustic it's cost £235 and sounds like a taylor alnost...really warm and rich....it's like a guitar 4 times the price...i bought it after reading amazing reviews and it lived up to them....I'm no Jimmy page,personally i think he's better than hendrix but yeah...but I'm able to play ok,just started about a year ago...after playing about for years but now learning properly...so yeah just wanted to vent my guitar talk somewhere and found this.. so yup,not sure how it all works on here but hello everybody anyways✌😁

Welcome! Which HB is that? I have my eye on a couple, for different reasons   - the nice Custom parlour type, and the Dirty Thirties Recording King for a rude and rasty old school blues sound...