EdwardMarlowe

Lefty Makers for lefty players!

Idly google while procrastinating a hefty marking task this afternoon, I chanced across Munson Guitars based in Norfolk. https://www.munsonguitars.com/ Mostly a little too 'modern' for my tastes, but they look really nice. £1300 or so and upwards, list of custom options. What caught my eye and I thought some folks might want to know round here is that not only do they ensure all their models are available left-handed (the owner is  a left handed player), but there's a really cool bit on the website where it encourages left handed players to play left handed - and offers a 5% discount on all left handed guitars across their range. If I had the money available to spend on a guitar, I'd be very tempted to jump on one for that reason alone. Impressive! 

I was originally going to leave the thread at that, but thought it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to markers who produce nice, left-handed guitars, as there seem to be a few of we southpaws around these parts... 

• Like 2

Stumbled over this old shot and couldn't resist posting them. Me playing the only Flying Vee I've ever loved - and would buy in a heartbeat if it were ever on sale and I had half a million odds to spare!: 

Uploaded181206LVHRC009.jpg

Not that my threads are close to as groovy as the original owner....

2021-02-06-09_59_05-Jimi_Hendrix-The-Isle-Of-Wight-Festival-1024x771.jpg

Clearly my problem is the bald. "Hair are your aerials." 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EdwardMarlowe said:

Stumbled over this old shot and couldn't resist posting them. Me playing the only Flying Vee I've ever loved - and would buy in a heartbeat if it were ever on sale and I had half a million odds to spare!: 

Uploaded181206LVHRC009.jpg

I always thought the dapper gentleman in your avatar was something random from the ‘30s. Well played, Sir, great hat (I am also suitably, follicley challenged and love a hat; my avatar is an old photo).

With regard to the Flying V, and to paraphrase the Fast Show, suits you, Sir! You should definitely try and find another that you can love.

• Like 1