ezbass

Status Update

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ezbass said:

Hello... is there anybody out there? I just want to know why I can't post a status update?

Sorry, but I have no idea. I'm only a humble Mod here; I don't really know what 'status' is all about. The Big Lads (Admins...) probably know a bit more. Try a PM to one of those demi-gods, maybe..? Apologies for not being more useful; good luck with it.
(Charic..? Kiwi..? Ped..? Woodinblack..? Hamster..?)
Douglas

• Thanks 1

You are right, there doesn't seem to be a status update input. I am guessing as there are status updates, other people must have them, and its not something i would normally notice (I dont get the status thing), I will have a look into it later. Sorry for the delay, I don't come here often!

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

You are right, there doesn't seem to be a status update input. I am guessing as there are status updates, other people must have them, and its not something i would normally notice (I dont get the status thing), I will have a look into it later. Sorry for the delay, I don't come here often!

I’m not a big user on BC but I was going to use it here as an RIP for the late Jeff Beck. Having already done a number of lengthy posts about his demise elsewhere, I didn’t feel like doing it again here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

OK, doesn't seem to be a problem, mine was switched off (as I never use or read status updates).

If you look in your profile (click on your name at the top right), then select the middle button 'Edit profile' - is your status update turned on?

Doh! How many times did I look at edit profile? Quite a few I can tell you. Thanks for that and, yes, I am getting new specs next week! 🤦🏻

• Thanks 1