police squad

Brian May guitar

Here are mine. I gig the unsigned one, it has been my main gigging guitar for over 2 years now.

It has Yonderbosk pickups and Gotoh locking tuners (the original tuners are very fiddly and makes quick string changes (during gigs) very difficult)

It also has a volume pot mod. It's called the 'Superpot' and is what Brian currently uses

20220904_132432.jpg

• Like 3

On 20/10/2022 at 18:00, ezbass said:

Signed no less. Gook work! I really like the natural finish one.

yes I like the natural one too. They really do have their own sound and they work really well in rock music. I play mainly 80s stuff, including some Queen and some very clean stuff too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pnefc42 said:

Nice guitars! I have 4 myself, 2 BMG specials (one sunburst, one white), a 2016 BMG Super (bought new from BMG guitars), and a 1984 Guild BHM1

Love the band, love the guitars, love the sound. As BM would say ‘rock on’!😀

Photos please 🙏.

45 minutes ago, ezbass said:is that a Kahler on the Guild?

It is. This is one of the initial run of the Guilds with the Kahler trem, locking nut and ‘BHM’ branded Dimarzios (there was a later version with a more authentic ‘valve spring’ trem/roller bridge & Seymour Duncan trisonics)

• Like 1

On 29/10/2022 at 00:10, pnefc42 said:

Nice guitars! I have 4 myself, 2 BMG specials (one sunburst, one white), a 2016 BMG Super (bought new from BMG guitars), and a 1984 Guild BHM1

Love the band, love the guitars, love the sound. As BM would say ‘rock on’!😀

nice collection you have there

I have a BMG super on order (who knows when it will be ready) and my brother has one of Andy Guyton's Borap Red Specials.

The Guyton is really quite special

6 hours ago, police squad said:

er yes, he sent me some, I forgot

guitar.jpg

under pickguard.jpg

Beautiful guitar, looks lovely 

Yes, the neck on the super is identical to the original RS. It is massive & takes some getting used to, but is actually very comfortable once you’ve got used to it

19 hours ago, pnefc42 said:

Beautiful guitar, looks lovely 

Yes, the neck on the super is identical to the original RS. It is massive & takes some getting used to, but is actually very comfortable once you’ve got used to it

I like big necks, so it's a positive for me. At some point I'm sure mine will arrive