ezbass

Threads not going to latest post.

Question

Hi guys,

I'm loving the new site, just what I need, somewhere else to fritter away my time ;) :D

Anyway, I've noticed that when selecting a thread from the list of unread posts, rather than automatically jumping to the most recent unread post (as it does on BC) it just goes to the first post of that thread. It does it on both my iPad and Mac. Nothing major, but I thought it was worth reporting, especially when we start to get longer threads than we have currently.

Keep up the good work.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ezbass said:

Hi guys,

I'm loving the new site, just what I need, somewhere else to fritter away my time ;) :D

Anyway, I've noticed that when selecting a thread from the list of unread posts, rather than automatically jumping to the most recent unread post (as it does on BC) it just goes to the first post of that thread. It does it on both my iPad and Mac. Nothing major, but I thought it was worth reporting, especially when we start to get longer threads than we have currently.

Keep up the good work.

You click the little blob to go to first unread... clicking the title will take you to the first post