tele-strat owner

ANYONE ELSE?

I started Guitar at 54 years of age in Oct. or Nov. 2023, I got a first act given to me the ME952 (blue apple strat style) as far as I can get it traced. Then I assembled Swamp Thing (bexgears tele kit) I am mainly scales/spidering. But over the last 2-3 practice runs I found myself actually playing few easy bars/lines of music. But as soon as I hear some one else around back to scales and spidering IDK it is like my ZEN or if one prefers Matthew 6 when thou prays do so in secret and be rewarded openly. As I stated I do not know when I am on the guitar alone it is almost Zen, Religious, Spiritual when others arrive it is kinda back in the shell sort of thing. Anyone Else? 

9 hours ago, tele-strat owner said:

I started Guitar at 54 years of age in Oct. or Nov. 2023, I got a first act given to me the ME952 (blue apple strat style) as far as I can get it traced. Then I assembled Swamp Thing (bexgears tele kit) I am mainly scales/spidering. But over the last 2-3 practice runs I found myself actually playing few easy bars/lines of music. But as soon as I hear some one else around back to scales and spidering IDK it is like my ZEN or if one prefers Matthew 6 when thou prays do so in secret and be rewarded openly. As I stated I do not know when I am on the guitar alone it is almost Zen, Religious, Spiritual when others arrive it is kinda back in the shell sort of thing. Anyone Else? 

I was in the guitar shop last week and was going try a couple of acoustics, but there was another guy in, playing and he was excellent, so i just couldn't do it. 😔

• Like 1