Frank Blank

Yamaha Silent Guitar SLG200NW £500 ***WITHDRAWN***
£500
Southend on Sea

I am totally sold man, I love this guitar. Unfortunately I am in the market for a strat (copy) at the moment and also I prefer the sleek neck and sound of the electric guitar. Saying that, this silent Yamaha keeps coming back to my attention. Who knows... good luck by the way.

• Thanks 1

On 16/10/2022 at 15:32, ezbass said:

You do realise that once you sell this, you’ll remember why you wanted it in the first place and have to buy another. ;) 

I’ll spread the word.

Good man. I used to write on classical quite a lot but the Jabba basses seem to have put paid to that, it's barely been out of its case.

32 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

a) I am not a patient man, b) how long is considered patient? c) see a) and b).

a) Maybe not at the moment, but t'will come in the fullness of Time. Just have patience whilst waiting for Patience to descend upon you. Go in peace. B|

b) It's defined as the length of Time between the posting of the ad in the Marketplace and the successful passage of the instrument to its new owner. :|

Hope this helps. 

• Confused 1

C'mon you bought on whim and now you're selling on a whim for a loss? I'm not criticising you, I've done the same and worse on occasion. I'm just saying that the guitar is beautiful and has a value, just be aware and make the most of it... and good luck, whatever you do.

• Like 1

On 24/10/2022 at 16:29, FrankAtari said:

C'mon you bought on whim and now you're selling on a whim for a loss? I'm not criticising you, I've done the same and worse on occasion. I'm just saying that the guitar is beautiful and has a value, just be aware and make the most of it... and good luck, whatever you do.

Cheers but it's languishing and I don't like to see instruments languishing.