42Hz

Forum rules

Ha..! A good one..! I couldn't find anything, either, and I'm a Mod here..!
Being a 'spin-off' from Basschat.co.uk, the Terms & Conditions will be pretty much identical; those applied to Basschat can be found here...

Basschat Rules ...

That should at least show how BC and GC work; meanwhile, it might be a Good Idea if the Admins here could add a specific GC/Rules in the near future. @Kiwi, @ped I'm addresseing this suggestion to the Upper Echelons; they will act in due course to rectify the situation.
Meanwhile, is there anything specific that you'd like to know..?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 42Hz said:

Hi, thank you for the answer. I was wondering about age regulations for joining and such.

From the Basschat T&C ...

3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations.
In order to use this web site or certain parts of it, you are required to register a user account on this web site; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested, and undertake that you are aged at least the thirteen (13) or more. By registering, you explicitly agree to this site's terms of use, including any amendments made by the Administrators from time to time and available here.

Guitarchat would be identical, surely. Do you have issues that need dealing with in this respect..? Hope this helps. rWNVV2D.gif

On 22/08/2022 at 08:29, Dad3353 said:

Ha..! A good one..! I couldn't find anything, either, and I'm a Mod here..!
Being a 'spin-off' from Basschat.co.uk, the Terms & Conditions will be pretty much identical; those applied to Basschat can be found here...

Basschat Rules ...

That should at least show how BC and GC work; meanwhile, it might be a Good Idea if the Admins here could add a specific GC/Rules in the near future. @Kiwi, @ped I'm addresseing this suggestion to the Upper Echelons; they will act in due course to rectify the situation.
Meanwhile, is there anything specific that you'd like to know..?

Nice info for all!!!

Thank you.