Flynnst

Guild or Alvarez

Hello, I'm hoping to get some advice on Guild and Alvarez guitars. I'm looking to buy either a Guild OM-260CE Deluxe Burl or a Alvarez Artist Elite AGE95CESHB Grand Auditorium. I'm a beginner level and prefer to finger then use a plek. I've consider a Faith Venus naked but have filtered the list down to two guitars over the last few months. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks! 

Good afternoon...

Not really advice, as such, as I have no direct experience with either of these models, but I'd suggest that, in their price range, there's nothing in it, really, except your personal taste concerning their finish and asthetics, for which no-one can really help. They are both excellent guitars, from reputed manufacturers, and their specifications don't really allow any major advantage, one over t'other. If you're happy with how they look to you, and you have confidence in the supplier, I'd say either will give entier satisfaction. Sorry if this doesn't help much, but them's the breaks. Consider, too, getting a hard case, if you'll be transporting your guitar..? rWNVV2D.gif

Edited by Dad3353
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1