tele-strat owner

Khoneim Guitar Strings

Question

Are made by whom? I have ordered, used they are ok for new players inexpensive enough feel decent, sound good I know some are like so what is the issue? I just wondered as we often do made by? Are these a like an economy D`Addario, a Yamaha? or a stand alone so I researched well let`s say it just added to my curiosity found well rumors on redit then and a company of DATA restorations, upgrades I know DATA is not strings or instruments. Curiosity driven not that I wont use them a pack of 8 sets runs me like $25 no complaints, Idol Curiosity in the equipment that is available. 

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, tele-strat owner said:

Are made by whom? I have ordered, used they are ok for new players inexpensive enough feel decent, sound good I know some are like so what is the issue? I just wondered as we often do made by? Are these a like an economy D`Addario, a Yamaha? or a stand alone so I researched well let`s say it just added to my curiosity found well rumors on redit then and a company of DATA restorations, upgrades I know DATA is not strings or instruments. Curiosity driven not that I wont use them a pack of 8 sets runs me like $25 no complaints, Idol Curiosity in the equipment that is available. 

found it today after post of course, a Korean Company, eh I like em enough might stick with a while 

13 hours ago, Crusoe said:

I can't say I've ever heard of them.

It is ok, I found out sometime after post they (Khoneim) is a Korean made, I am not saying they are best by no means, they do work better than some and nothing

Edited by tele-strat owner
  • Like 1