EdwardMarlowe

Moskey pedals: Gold Horse v Silver Horse

I have both, as far as i know they are both still in production? the difference is that the silver has a switch to go between soft and hard clipping. It's been a while since i played with them so I can't give any comments on the sound.

Matt

• Thanks 1

On 30/08/2023 at 13:18, Matt P said:

I have both, as far as i know they are both still in production? the difference is that the silver has a switch to go between soft and hard clipping. It's been a while since i played with them so I can't give any comments on the sound.

Matt

Yip, both still around. I managed to find the Mosky website, and that indicates that's exactly the difference - the additional switch with two different voices. 

There's also now the Mosky Markman - a bigger pedal  (M-series) with the voice toggle and four different modes on it:

https://www.moskyaudio.com/product/product-14-436.html

Couple of other interesting options in that series too - a RAT type and a TS9/TS808. I'm not aware of different versions of the Klon having been made, but I know both of those came in different variants. It's a nice idea to have one box that lets you play with all the options. Be interesting to see if they do one that mimics the four or five different varieties of the DA FuzzFace.