Peyman

Which amp I have to buy?

No contest, for me; the Roland has models of several amp functions, and is far more flexible, on its own, that the Marshall. That's not to say that the Marshall is not a decent amp (it costs quite a bit less, for a start...), but it's only a Marshall in that it bears the logo; nothing like the classic, typical 'Marshall' tone. What country are you in..? Maybe other options could be suggested, if we knew your location and budget..? rWNVV2D.gif

Edited by Dad3353

21 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

No contest, for me; the Roland has models of several amp functions, and is far more flexible, on its own, that the Marshall. That's not to say that the Marshall is not a decent amp (it costs quite a bit less, for a start...), but it's only a Marshall in that it bears the logo; nothing like the classic, typical 'Marshall' tone. What country are you in..? Maybe other options could be suggested, if we knew your location and budget..? rWNVV2D.gif

I live in Iran and I wanna spend around the price of these amps. 

So you recommend Relond cube?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peyman said:

I live in Iran and I wanna spend around the price of these amps. 

So you recommend Relond cube?

Of those two, yes. R91KekF.gif I'm not sure about availability, nor local pricing, but I would highly recommend the Blackstar ID Core 10  as an alternative. I've recently acquired one of these, second-hand, and it's excellent. Just sayin'. B|

Edited by Dad3353

I agree with @Dad3353. the Roland will cover a lot more options than the Marshall. It will do a Marshall sound as well as any of the other classic amps that you could wish for. Any of the modelling amps (Fender Mustang, Vox Valvetronix, Positive Spark, Blackstar etc) will more flexible and possibly sound better than the Marshall (I have had one of the MG series and it was 'ok', but moved it on quickly once I got a Fender Mustang).

I'm not sure if it would be available to you in Iran, but you could also look at the Mooer Hornet 15W amp. It would be cheaper than the Roland. There are a few different models of the Hornet, each with different amp models. The white one, for example, would be better suited to blues guitar, whereas the black one is aimed more at the heavy metal player. It also has a built in tuner, 3 modulation effects, 3 delay and 3 reverb effects.

Edited by Crusoe