Chiliwailer

Sold - Fender Santa Ana Overdrive
£80
Harrow

@ChiliwailerT's all your fault, for posting such a convincing ad, coupled with an equally convincing video. Long story short: I was convinced. Apologies for not taking up this offer, though; I'm in France, and the extra faff (a technical term...) and import costs put me off, just enough to have a scout around LeBonCoin (our equivalent of Gumtree..?), where I found an identical pedal, which I bought..! Received it this morning, and it fulfils its promise. Ideally suited to my, admittedly excruciating, guitar playing (I'm a drummer, so...), and fits in very well on my modest pedal board (Boss Compressor, Boss Fender Deluxe, Twin Big Muff, Akai Headrush and now Fender Santa Ana...), all into my Fender Bassman 50w valve amp. Soft, creamy, nice switching options and very useful tone controls; I'm very pleased.
All this to end up with 'BUMP'..! This is a fine pedal, which I'd have been happy to buy if I was in the UK. The Seller is a very reputable member on the sister Basschat forum, so no need to hesitate. This is an Overdrive pedal; much more subtle sonic options than a mere fuzz or disto, but marries well with other pedals. 'BUMP', I say, 'BUMP'..!

Douglas

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

@ChiliwailerT's all your fault, for posting such a convincing ad, coupled with an equally convincing video. Long story short: I was convinced. Apologies for not taking up this offer, though; I'm in France, and the extra faff (a technical term...) and import costs put me off, just enough to have a scout around LeBonCoin (our equivalent of Gumtree..?), where I found an identical pedal, which I bought..! Received it this morning, and it fulfils its promise. Ideally suited to my, admittedly excruciating, guitar playing (I'm a drummer, so...), and fits in very well on my modest pedal board (Boss Compressor, Boss Fender Deluxe, Twin Big Muff, Akai Headrush and now Fender Santa Ana...), all into my Fender Bassman 50w valve amp. Soft, creamy, nice switching options and very useful tone controls; I'm very pleased.
All this to end up with 'BUMP'..! This is a fine pedal, which I'd have been happy to buy if I was in the UK. The Seller is a very reputable member on the sister Basschat forum, so no need to hesitate. This is an Overdrive pedal; much more subtle sonic options than a mere fuzz or disto, but marries well with other pedals. 'BUMP', I say, 'BUMP'..!

Douglas

Cheers Douglas for the very kind words, moreover really pleased you’re chuffed with the pedal. 

I’ve just been playing, and I’m missing it on my board. It’s a small board (hence the sale) and my other ODs as great as they are just can’t bring the muscle that the Fender can. Not that I usually need the muscle, but it’s nice to have on tap eh?!

🤔🤔🤔

• Thanks 1