Skinnyman

NOW GONE: Taylor 814CE
£2000
Hull or meet

I’ve had a reasonable trade-in offer which I’m likely to accept so this is the last call if anyone’s interested at £1700?

I’m selling my Taylor 814ce. According to the serial number it was made in September 2014 in California. 

I bought it new in 2015 from Gig Gear in Harlow and have only ever used it at home. 

I’ve finally realised that I just don’t play it so it sits unused in its hard case. This is a crying shame and so it should go.

This model has the ES2 electrics, a deluxe hard case and all of the original paperwork, care guides, etc. 

Condition is immaculate. There may be a couple of scuffs on the case but otherwise it’s excellent. I have all the original paperwork, care instructions, etc and I’ll also include a set of new Elixir strings as it’s due a string change. 

It’s available to try out here in Hull or PM me to arrange a meet somewhere or - if you’re not too far away - I can bring it to you. I would really prefer not to courier this if it can be helped so please PM to see what the options are. 

I’m setting the price based on used prices elsewhere on the net but I’m open to sensible offers. I’m not really after trades but I’ll consider any suggestions on the off chance you have something I need.

Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Skinnyman
Detail