Skinnyman

NOW GONE: PRS SE 24 Custom, Ltd Ed in Tampas Green w/
£849
Hull

I’ve got a reasonable trade-in offer on this which I’ll probably accept unless someone wants to offer me £450?

882C0F7C-557D-44E5-B2D1-3C57A484E0BC.thumb.jpeg.4c018c559a017438b79871aa65623c31.jpeg

REDUCED TO £595

The Great Clearout continues.

I need to cut down on the herd so I’m selling my PRS SE Custom 24.

This is the 2019 Limited Edition in a fetching Tampas Green with a beautiful roasted maple neck. After digging around on the PRS website, I can confirm that the serial number denotes it as Korean-made, (although the fact that it says “Built by World Musical Instrument Co. Ltd, Korea” on the back of the headstock is a right giveaway). 

The colour maybe wasn’t my first choice (although it has grown on me) but when I plugged it in and played it in the shop suddenly the colour didn’t matter and I just had to have it.

Full spec is here 

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/PRS-SE-Custom-24-Roasted-Maple-Limited-Trampas-Green/art-GIT0049341-000

Sadly, since we’ve downsized into a smaller house I just haven’t got the room and things have to go (Ric bass and a nice Taylor acoustic coming soon). I have to keep the guitars I gig with but as the PRS has only ever been used at home, it has go.

Condition is immaculate. It comes with the PRS gig bag which itself is a thing of quality.

Available to try here in Hull or I can meet up - PM for details. Post would be a last resort and within the UK only. 

Some pics (forgive the frantic patterns on the soft furnishings)…

Edited by Skinnyman
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1