Natari

Trying to think up a tune to lyrics I wrote need some help

Question

I got a song I'm trying to write, which I want to do in the key of D. I can't read music, and I have pretty much zero knowledge about music notes. I have the tune in my head but I can't figure out what chords go well with it. Does anyone know if there's a website or an app that can help with that? Maybe something I can sing into the microphone on my device and it'll accurately tell me what I'm singing and what chords work with it? I don't know much about music so I'd really appreciate the help if anyone wouldn't mind. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

23 minutes ago, Natari said:

I got a song I'm trying to write, which I want to do in the key of D. I can't read music, and I have pretty much zero knowledge about music notes. I have the tune in my head but I can't figure out what chords go well with it. Does anyone know if there's a website or an app that can help with that? Maybe something I can sing into the microphone on my device and it'll accurately tell me what I'm singing and what chords work with it? I don't know much about music so I'd really appreciate the help if anyone wouldn't mind. Thanks.

R91KekF.gif

Record it as best you can, then post it here. We'll work out what's happening. Over to you rWNVV2D.gif ...