ashevans09

SOLD Fender American Performer Stratocaster 2019 (Limited Ed Raw Ash model) with case
£900
Surbiton KT6

SOLD MANY THANKS

Hello all! Usually over on basschat but have some gear I'd like to sell to fund other musical needs :)

Really lovely guitar in mint condition, this finish feels amazing under hand. Likewise a joy to play - the neck is smooth and comfortable, and it's a great guitar just to sit noodling around on. 

Fender made these as a limited run in 2019 from the Corona factory in California. It has the Yosemite pickups and the Greasebucket tone circuit, which allows you to roll off the top end with the tone control without adding any bass. Hardware is great quality too (it has the ClassicGear tuning machines), and out of all my instruments this is one of the ones that stays in tune the best and has the best neck stability. This is an incredible guitar and I'm sad to see it go, but needs must.

As pictured, it comes with an official Fender soft case/certificates and case candy.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I'll answer as best I can. 

Pickup is preferred (I'm near Kingston Upon Thames - KT6 postcode) however I can ship at buyer's expense.

I've also linked my feedback thread from basschat below :)

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/52720-feedback-for-ashevans09/#comment-523453

Thanks! 

Ash

aplpmbiz8dajqgoiyuty.webp

gstgo1pbjlfikljucvos.webp

opg3uqfbmavh1btznaib.webp

e2scgw6rygygileem84g.jpeg

zzcmwp0gum2wagmrlvev.jpeg

kgdwrjpxsjy8tuse4b3e.webp

muqnb5f4dwsqrvmec59p.webp

Edited by ashevans09