ashevans09

PRS SE Custom 24 (2020, limited edition finish) with tremolo and case
£600
Surbiton KT6

Hello all! Usually over on basschat but have some gear I'd like to sell to fund other musical needs :)

This is a really good looking guitar in mint condition. Fantastic finish and versatile, punchy pickups. Only 200 of this finish were sold in Europe.

A lot of guitar here. Mahogany body with maple top, charcoal fade finish. Comfortable and fast neck with a rosewood fretboard. 

Pickups on this are also great and the main selling point - 8 selection options (mixing push/pull coil splitting with a 3 way selector) give a huge variety of tones from the Strat split-coil sound to big, chunky humbucker tones. It does everything exceptionally well and would be at home in pretty much any musical setting. It's a great guitar.

As pictured, the guitar comes with the official PRS soft case and case candy / tremolo arm.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I'll answer as best I can. Pickup is preferred (I'm near Kingston Upon Thames - KT6 postcode) however I can ship at buyer's expense.

I've also linked my feedback thread from basschat below :)

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/52720-feedback-for-ashevans09/#comment-523453

Thanks! 

Ash

kahivb6ak2lwqb4c3uye.webp

opyna2tfw2yga0geyzei.webp

mzeocneddqdmyv0ot6av.jpeg

nfinncz4i2z0umagoyzt.jpeg

pydijttnec5fijwsrojk.webp

qvkwczfcro5aui4fnz7v.jpeg

ypwrtogvmd18ysjeiukl.jpeg

• Like 1