DanOwens

Line 6 M13
£120
Kendal

There was a time when this was the absolute top of Line 6’s offerings, but the Helix system kinda replaced it. Nonetheless, it is quite popular with guitarists and bassists looking for Line 6 effect modelling without the complex routing and amp-modelling that is currently offered. 

This pedal contains all the models of the Line 6 early multi-pedals (DL4, MM4 etc), whilst offering you much more flexibility and access to options that weren’t previously available. 

I used this pedal mostly as a reverb/delay/synth machine and using two expression pedals which you can map to any controls within seconds; you just put the pedal in heel-down, decide on the M13 sounds, then put the pedal in toe-down and change however many parameters you choose. The expression pedals now smoothly fade between your two settings, which can be as subtle as ‘a little bit more drive’ or as extreme as you can imagine (that Particle Verb is next-level!). 

Using this with the Boss LS2 (also available) adds the option of parallel routing and I strongly recommend looking at this option, as well as the expression pedals, to fully open up the possibilities of this beast. 

I’ve not listed the expression pedals yet, as I’ll send them for free if you buy the M13 and one of the pedalboard cases. 

I'm prepared to ship this, but I'd prefer it to be in one of the pedalboard cases I'm also selling

IMG_2133.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG