clivea

'Can't Help Falling In Love'

"Can't Help Falling in Love" is a song recorded by American singer Elvis Presley for the album Blue Hawaii (1961). It has also been recorded by many other artists, including Swedish pop group A-Teens, and the British reggae group UB40, whose 1993 version topped the US and UK charts. It was listed as one of the greatest songs by Rolling Stone, ranking #403 in the list's 2012 edition. Elvis Presley's version of the song topped the British charts in 1962, spending four weeks at no. 1. The single is certified Platinum by the RIAA, for US sales in excess of one million copies. In the United States, the song peaked at No. 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 behind Joey Dee and the Starliters' "Peppermint Twist" and went to No. 1 on the Adult Contemporary chart for six weeks. According to a 2020 survey by OnBuy, the song is the most popular choice for couples as the song for the first dance at their wedding.

I played and recorded 'WALK HAND IN HAND WITH ME', using my Fender '57 Stratocaster (57/62 bridge pick up) into Vintage VST Host software which is available FREE at https://vintage-sounds.freeforums.net/   ----> HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

This song is the property and copyright of it's rightful owner/s and I claim no ownership of the song. This is a non-profit video made solely for the purpose of study, review or critical analysis purposes only. Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use. The video is made solely for the purposes of study, review or critical analysis purposes only.