Daio61

Buying acoustic guitar

I bought two now these past 6 years. Both don't sound as good as ones I hear on YouTube. The little Martin sounded awful but guess what I didn't play in shop I watched the guy hit one note the other I was determined to sit and play but this time there were not seats very little choices. The Taylor sounds not right either. The guy took it up stairs for some reason. Come home played it. The strings was way to tight and sounds not right. Get to the 7th fret and the notes sounds really high almost painful to play. I think I'm being sold knock offs or is it me. PMT Cardiff got good reviews so I think is it me ?

So now just stick to top few frets. I kick myself for trusting the seller. All I want is a sound that's pleasant to my ears. Got two tuners. 

So is it me guys or is the shop playing a fast on ?

I already want to buy new only had this one 3 months. 

Lower e sound's not good no matter how I tune up. 

Just watch Orangewood Brooklyn guitar it's sound so sweet less than £500 or $250 in America. Watching Allie Sherlock open up her new guitar on YouTube given her by the makers, probably hoping to sell more and she sounded great her voice and that guitar sounds fantastic fantastic must say. 

Hey! PMT are very reputable sellers, so you're definitely not getting knock-offs. What kind of sound are you looking for? There are a few super useful rules-of-thumb to bear in mind when buying acoustics. 

I'd also suggest playing around with different string gauges and brands. My go-to acoustic set is custom light by elixir. These sound fantastic on my Taylor and last a tad longer than a standard set of strings because of the nano-web coating.