dirtylittleherbert

Fender Telecaster Elite 2019 Cherryburst
£1260
Durham

Owned this for around 2 years now and it’s rarely been out if its hardcase. I have just had a (gen4 noiseless) pickup repaired on it by Armstrong pickups, the refit was done by Nigel Stockbridge in Richmond. It’s working fine again. There’s not a mark on it. I’m selling purely to raise funds for the same guitar in a different colour (stupid I know). I’m looking for £1260 delivered or £1200 collected. I’m in County Durham. All case candy included. 

D7B789B8-E4E0-4FEE-8077-751B3A90D305.jpeg

77542F2E-BE54-41D0-B53C-D2CD67F5C952.jpeg

B2120126-839A-4AAD-806F-4D87D47338F5.jpeg

311026C0-4776-4B06-87E3-1AA1588A0C87.jpeg

681ABF7B-3194-40EC-9893-D34DD672D56C.jpeg

58 minutes ago, T-Bay said:

That is gorgeous!

Thank you. I think it’s a fair price for what is largely a new guitar. If anyone wants to check prices for these on eBay please do. Some of the prices are silly. I’ve priced it for a quick sale. The pickup repair was not a full rewind and was just a small little connection fault. The receipt for this will be included and the receipt for the refit. I can’t fault it. Hence why I’m taking delivery of a new one in ocean turquoise tomorrow. 

22 hours ago, dirtylittleherbert said:

Thank you. I think it’s a fair price for what is largely a new guitar. If anyone wants to check prices for these on eBay please do. Some of the prices are silly. I’ve priced it for a quick sale. The pickup repair was not a full rewind and was just a small little connection fault. The receipt for this will be included and the receipt for the refit. I can’t fault it. Hence why I’m taking delivery of a new one in ocean turquoise tomorrow. 

Ocean turquoise is the best colour, I spent a year looking for an OT Jazz bass and gave up eventually. Still looking for an OT Tele, will find one one day. This colour is a pretty close second though, really suits the Tele. GLWTS