Cidric

Bridge pickup not working

The connections may look OK, but it may have a dry joint or the switch has failed (why changing strings would accentuate this is beyond me). Do you still get the classic in  between sound on position 2, or is it just the same as position 3 (middle pickup soloed)?  Either way, resoldering the connections from the bridge pickup won't hurt and may solve the problem).

5 hours ago, Cidric said:

...Please help me?...

There's no relationship between changing strings and pick-up failure. If you've looked at the wiring (How..? Did you remove the scratch plate..?) and can see nothing wrong, the best help I could suggest would be to have it checked out by a reputable guitar tech. Your local shop will be able to suggest someone, or have someone 'in house' for that. Of course, we've no idea as to your location; there may be someone near you that could have a look..? B|

If you're getting (more or less) normal volume but a very dull sound, it's possible that the tone pot has been accidentally shorted out so that the signal is being routed through the tone pot capacitor. No idea how this might have happened but it sounds like you've been tinkering with the electrics. Check the wiring (in particular I would look at the connection to the jack - at both ends). If you're getting a severe drop in volume as well then it's most likely a dry joint, and you still need to look at the connections (and redo them if necessary).

TBH I can't think of anything else that would explain it. Unless you've managed to mess up the restring (very hard to do on a Strat), the electrics is the only possible source of the problem.

Edited by leftybassman392