hardkase

Greetings, Guitar Enthusiasts!

Hi, I'm Patrick. I live in Ireland. I've owned a guitar since I was 15 back in 89, but I've only dug in to learn how to play since late March (Covid lockdown) using a free trial of Fender Play. I'm a software engineer by trade, and I love Classic Rock, Blues, Metal, 80s, and 90s music. I want to play Blues, Rock, and Metal. I own an Ibanez RG350EX electric guitar HSH, a no-longer-supported-but-still-functional Fender GDEC3-15 modelling amp, and recently bought a Harley Benton acoustic which I love, but don't buy B-Stock from Thomann.de! My next guitar will hopefully be a Standberg Boden OS 6 or maybe an ESP/LTD Les Paul ripoff.

On 07/08/2020 at 21:44, hardkase said:

Hi, I'm Patrick. I live in Ireland. I've owned a guitar since I was 15 back in 89, but I've only dug in to learn how to play since late March (Covid lockdown) using a free trial of Fender Play. I'm a software engineer by trade, and I love Classic Rock, Blues, Metal, 80s, and 90s music. I want to play Blues, Rock, and Metal. I own an Ibanez RG350EX electric guitar HSH, a no-longer-supported-but-still-functional Fender GDEC3-15 modelling amp, and recently bought a Harley Benton acoustic which I love, but don't buy B-Stock from Thomann.de! My next guitar will hopefully be a Standberg Boden OS 6 or maybe an ESP/LTD Les Paul ripoff.

Greetings Hardkase and welcome to the forum!

I have a Fender GDec amp and think it’s excellent. Shame they discontinued it...

Anyway, welcome!