Jazz Club

Guitar Wall Mounts ?

i've not used those particular ones but i have definitely seen them in shops (especially the rail mount style as it allows  for easily moving the hangers around), the only brand i use at home are Hercules, i have 2 of the regular wooden based ones in constant use, they do make an angled one as well which is what i would buy if i needed the angled type.

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Hercules-Stands-GSP40WB-Guitar-Wall-Hanger-AGS-Long-Arm-/art-GIT0028555-000?campaign=GShopping/GB&ProgramUUID=5G_AqJarZwoAAAFl0FZyjI8V&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6575BRCQARIsAMp-ksOAMzA04Wra31MR9t3cnQwmjvj97ZiGFljEsve_a6yWUHhpPrNcMqoaAqrNEALw_wcB

Matt

Thanks I’ve already got a few of these Gravity single wall hangers .

12915053_800.jpg

and a 7 guitar Gravity floor rack.

Ive ordered two of the Spring Swing systems to go along a long wall.

Had a look on YouTube and reviews on line and it seems just what I’ve  been looking for.

Just need to get my drill back from my son.

Edited by Jazz Club

I've only used a very standard, two-finger wallhanger for one guitar before now (got three of them up on the wall, two in my ounge, one in the bedroom. Interested in those angled ones on a row - when we're able to move house, probably after the looming recession, I hope to have a home ofice I can keep my guitars in, and I'll want to hang them like that. (My current display ones are 'toelrated' having been instaleld in my bachelor days, but I don't imagine I'll be permitted more in 'public' areas of the current flat.