Arepo Idest

Hello guys I'm Nick, this is very important

I am a starting musician, I have a few rap songs out including a freestyle and I'm gonna lean into some psychedelic rap with guitar licks and psychedelic solos, tribal drums, funky bass and a synth, I'm looking for a good guitar though, I'm currently in high school and my parents won't allow me to get a job or won't give me money for one, so I'm asking if you would donate 3 or 5 bucks and you will get an bandcamp exclusive album, I'm looking for answers and questions alike, have a good one guys!

55 minutes ago, Jazz Club said:

Why is there not a report facility on this forum ?

You keep letting Trolls through??

There is a 'Report' link on every post (top right; take your cursor up there and it becomes more visible...). Try it out. I've Reported several posts (including in this topic...), and the Mods and Admin take 'em very seriously. 'Trolls' do not get through for long.
Hope this helps. B|

3 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

There is a 'Report' link on every post (top right; take your cursor up there and it becomes more visible...). Try it out. I've Reported several posts (including in this topic...), and the Mods and Admin take 'em very seriously. 'Trolls' do not get through for long.
Hope this helps. B|

Ah would be better if it just said report.

Thanks for the info.😎

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Arepo Idest said:

I'm not trolling at all, what makes you think that?

This topic has not been locked, you've not received a Warning'. It's simply (for this Forum...), a very unusual request, and, whilst we may be sympathetic to your circumstances, it's not the way many members here would support, I'm guessing. I'm sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but... :|

One would expect, as a minimum, at least an entry in the 'Introductions' section, which gives an opportunity to show one's location, and maybe some participation in the Forum posts, so that folks get to know you a bit better. All are welcome here (well, not trolls, of course 9_9..!); stick around and mingle a little, and be patient..? B|

Edited by Dad3353

8 minutes ago, Jazz Club said:

Ah would be better if it just said report.

Thanks for the info.😎

Cheers, and you're not wrong, but it's 'standard' with this Forum software, and any customisation is, although possible, always to be avoided, as it adds expense, and makes Forum upkeep, maintenance and future upgrades very complicated. One gets used to it after a few decades, so be patient with us all, please; thanks in advance. ;)

6 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Cheers, and you're not wrong, but it's 'standard' with this Forum software, and any customisation is, although possible, always to be avoided, as it adds expense, and makes Forum upkeep, maintenance and future upgrades very complicated. One gets used to it after a few decades, so be patient with us all, please; thanks in advance. ;)

Thanks for the info, I'm from Romania where it's pretty hard to do oddjobs and such as they're payed very poorly(5-10$) I tried busking a bit and 3 oddjobs and only got 30$ out of it, it's kinda tough for what I found in a whole month

6 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

I will also lower my offer to a squier classic vibe and a vox pathfinder

On 14/07/2020 at 20:55, Arepo Idest said:

I will also lower my offer to a squier classic vibe and a vox pathfinder

You'll give everyone who donates $3 a Squier Classic Vibe and a Vox Pathfinder? Everyone here witnessed this, it's legally binding! When can I expect my Squier CV?

• Confused 1