Mayu

Issues faced as a guitarist (research for my GCSEs)

Hi there, I’m a year 10 student (year 11 in September) preparing for my DT GCSEs and I’d really appreciate it if you guys could help me identifying any issues you face as a musician in general and even better as a guitarist. I have a few ideas to design and make a guitar case, stand or maybe even a 2 in 1 stand and stool, and I’d love it if you could review these ideas or come up with any yourself. It is mainly the issues as a musician that i would love to know so i can identify how to fix Those issues. Thank you very much.

On 22/06/2020 at 12:11, Mayu said:

Hi there, I’m a year 10 student (year 11 in September) preparing for my DT GCSEs and I’d really appreciate it if you guys could help me identifying any issues you face as a musician in general and even better as a guitarist. I have a few ideas to design and make a guitar case, stand or maybe even a 2 in 1 stand and stool, and I’d love it if you could review these ideas or come up with any yourself. It is mainly the issues as a musician that i would love to know so i can identify how to fix Those issues. Thank you very much.

Gah, so many different things, but I'm guessing that few of them will be pertinent 😂. If it's with regard to your DT projects, then I'd probably go down the case route (I like a combined stool and stand, but there's little I can think of that would improve on products already out there, so if you decide on that, copy what's available). A robust, yet lightweight case that securely holds your instrument, pedals and bits and bobs is something I'd look at (individual, customisable compartments for the pedals and accessories would be a nice touch). Good luck with your project and don't forget to share some photos when you're done.

15 minutes ago, ezbass said:

Gah, so many different things, but I'm guessing that few of them will be pertinent 😂. If it's with regard to your DT projects, then I'd probably go down the case route (I like a combined stool and stand, but there's little I can think of that would improve on products already out there, so if you decide on that, copy what's available). A robust, yet lightweight case that securely holds your instrument, pedals and bits and bobs is something I'd look at (individual, customisable compartments for the pedals and accessories would be a nice touch). Good luck with your project and don't forget to share some photos when you're done.

Mayu is a internet troll.

You need to sort out who joins this forum??