Kiwi

Neo speakers for guitar

I've been looking for a replacement speaker for my recently purchased Princeton Reverb II.  I'm not sure if there are other manufacturers but Jensen have produced a 12" speaker designed for Fender Tone Master amps.  It's called the N12K and it only weighs 2.4kg.  

Apparently it's not going to be available for separate purchase until now...but given the situation with Coronavirus, it could be delayed I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_fw7YR9Pw

• Like 1

I know that they're not traditionally a Fender speaker but Celestion have dabbled with Neo guitar speakers, the century vintage and neo creamback are the current offerings (both under 2kg), in the past there was a century neo as well which was more modern sounding, i actually have one (a century neo) sitting on my shelf, i bought a cab (actually a cut down combo) that had one fitted and when i sold the cab i swapped it out for a g12t 75 and kept the neo in case i bought a combo that it would fit in. I then bought a 1x10 combo where the cab is slightly too small to squeeze the 12" speaker in, Doh!

Matt