Moves like Jagger

Which electric guitar? Noob here!

Hi all,

I have just started playing again,the last time was when I was sixteen years old lol,so I am definitely noob here and i need some advice on a new setup please,I love all kind of rock music mostly guns and roses,and if any body got any links for easy GNR songs I would really appreciate that!

Well,I have been on eBay and I would like your help on which guitar is the best! Here is two that I really dig6.gif

Epiphone Les Paul standard is £190 and still day left to run.

Tokai love rock model gibbo Les Paul is £150 buy it now or make offer!

Thanks Jag.

Edited by Moves like Jagger

Btoh make a decent guitar. The Chinese Epiphones were considered to be a step down from the Korean ones for the first year or two, but really by this point while some collectors still prefer the MIKs (here's hoping - I have one I'm planning to sell in a few months!), the Chinese ones are very nice guitars indeed. Personally, I have a slight preference for the Tokai - I find they tend to have better resale (YMMV, just my experience), better range of chocie of finish if you buy new rather than Epiphone (cosmetic preference, of course, but I'm just *so* over figured wood and bursts.... I'm a solid colour man nowadays). Tokai also laways look closer to a "real" Les Paul to my eye, as they don't deliberately make the headstock shapel ook markedly different or things like that the way Gibson do (obviously Gibby know there's a chunk of the market will pay out the money for the Gibson that might be happy with the Epi if it had the "right" headstock and a "MIC Gibson" type brand). But either, all other things being equal, will be a decent LP type.

It would also be worth your while looking into the Vintage V100 model range. Cracking guitars with Wilkinson hardware; I lean to the view they're probably the best value LP type on  the market at the minute, and at least sonically  / tonewise, imo they can readily hold their own against the top end Gibsons at several grand a pop.