Clawhammer

Sold Epiphone ES-339 + Hardcase
£325
Stoke-on-Trent

Now £300

I'm an acoustic guitar/bass player and I haven't had an electric guitar for over 25 years but I just fancied buying one. After reading great reviews I bought the Epiphone. Within a couple of days with it, I realised that it wasn't sounding/playing as well as it should because the intonation was out. I've since had it professionally set up, by a local guitar tech, and it's sounding great but I've now decided that an electric guitar is not for me.

I know that you can purchase these guitars new for £350 but they don't come with a hard case and if you're intending to take the guitar out to play then you really need a hard case to protect it. You'll also be very lucky to take a new guitar out of the box and for it to play perfectly for you, so you'll probably need to pay to get it set up. I'm asking £300 for this guitar, which is in new condition, and sounds great when played through the Boss Katana amplifier, which I bought at the same time (and which will also be going up for sale at £150 once I've sold the guitar). 

I live in Stoke on Trent and would prefer collection only, so that you could come and try out the guitar, but I would be willing to post it, at cost. 

DSC_0375.JPG

DSC_0377.JPG

DSC_0378.JPG

DSC_0379.JPG

DSC_0381.JPG

DSC_0380.JPG

Edited by Clawhammer