EliasMooseblaster

Danelectro "T-Bone" DJ-2 Distortion Pedal
£10
London/Surrey

Danelectro DJ-2 "T-Bone" Distortion Pedal for guitar

I've had this pedal for something like 15 years now, and the sad fact is that, for most of that time, it's been gathering dust. I originally bought it as a cheaper alternative to dedicated bass distortion effects, where I found it worked surprisingly well, and it offers a nice, warm distortion sound when paired, as intended, with an electric guitar.

As you'll see from the photos, I managed to knock the shaft off the Distortion knob. It still turns perfectly well under a bit of pressure from a fingertip, and besides this damage the pedal appears to still work perfectly well. Includes a 9V battery, and the original box, which has seen better days!

I work in London and live in Surrey, if anybody wants to meet up to collect, or I'm happy to arrange postage, which should only cost a few quid on top of the sale price.

top1.thumb.jpg.16eb79240d424d610227606590d8c250.jpgsockets1.thumb.jpg.b062a6f0ac9e0a01bf1289fa230b7c38.jpgbottom1.thumb.jpg.c5a69198d72e656b4856c0217bbd9dce.jpgbox2.jpg.daf45507c78de70a71f6a594aa5eca30.jpg