Emily

Which guitar

I'd be inclined to go with something a bit less expensive than the $4250 Little Sister as a beginner instrument, just in case you decide not to carry on with it. Get some experience, play a few guitars, work out what you want from the guitar, then get one that matches what you want.

7 hours ago, tauzero said:

I'd be inclined to go with something a bit less expensive than the $4250 Little Sister as a beginner instrument, just in case you decide not to carry on with it. Get some experience, play a few guitars, work out what you want from the guitar, then get one that matches what you want.

Good call. However, if you do want to spend a good amount and with the chance of wanting to change in the future, the Tele will be a potentially easier sale if you do want to try something else.

On 26/04/2019 at 08:01, ezbass said:

Good call. However, if you do want to spend a good amount and with the chance of wanting to change in the future, the Tele will be a potentially easier sale if you do want to try something else.

I agree with that, i bought a Gibson Nighthawk to leave tuned OpenE,  800 quid, near mint, should get most of  my money back one day.