TheRealTomTom

How to list items for sale and where?

Hello, 

Before I list some gear for sale I wanted your advice on the best way to do it (and maybe where gets the most interest).

I am loathed to use eBay as the fees are high and you get stung on what you actually get at the end of the process. 

Gumtree can be a bit limiting for distance although pedals are postable if people pay. 

Basically I have gotten old and have a bad back and sciatica (I know cry me a river....)

However I am looking at getting rid of my stupidly large board and pedals and possibly by Blackstar head and cab. 

My question is do I try and sell the board "as is" (The image has changed since I took that photo of the board. No longer has the delay pedal or pitch-shift and has my wireless kit on it). 

Do I sell them all as parts getting may £30/40 a pedal. On ebay I have seen that the V-Twin (Mesa) pedal goes for around £200/300 and with the condition mine is in (working but well used from gigging) I would expect the lower end, but you know ebay can surprise you on these sort of things. 

Before I actually list them here or else where I just wanted advice on what would get me the best bang for my buck.

Thanks

Tom

pedalboard.JPG

IMG_0257.jpg

I'd be tempted to sell everything seperately. It's more hassle but i think you'll get more for them overall.

If there's one that's likely to be harder to sell, maybe bundle it with one or two others but in general I think separate is your best plan.

And probably here or BC as the first option for the head and cab....

There's probably no right or wrong approach here but that's how I'd do it