Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been playing some bigger stages and getting sick of the cable between my FX and my amp getting under my feet. I've tried a really long cable to go around the edges, but it sucked some of the tone (despite being a really high-quality cable) and is a real pain to maintain. 

tc-electronic-teleport-glt-696153.jpg

I spotted the TC Electronic Teleport system - two boxes that supposedly transmit hi-quality signals between fx and amps for not much more in price than a high-end cable - and thought they might be the solution. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Regards,

Rich

3 hours ago, DrRichF-G said:

Hello everyone,

Recently, I've been playing some bigger stages and getting sick of the cable between my FX and my amp getting under my feet. I've tried a really long cable to go around the edges, but it sucked some of the tone (despite being a really high-quality cable) and is a real pain to maintain. 

tc-electronic-teleport-glt-696153.jpg

I spotted the TC Electronic Teleport system - two boxes that supposedly transmit hi-quality signals between fx and amps for not much more in price than a high-end cable - and thought they might be the solution. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Regards,

Rich

No experience of the TC system but i do use the Line6 wireless which is brilliant. Very reliable, no issues with interference and batteries last for ages.

Problem is, it's wireless from guitar to pedal and then wired to the amp. That works for me but wouldn't be any good on a big stage so the TC system looks like a neat solution.

Be interested to see what folk have to say about it.

Edited by Skinnyman
  • Like 1