FlatEric

May as well join in. . . .

Hi to all on here! :)

I joined up to Basschat around ten years ago and have often thought a guitar version would be a good idea. As I have rejoined the fold on BC, as a regular - thought it only polite to swing by here!

I am a collector/player of the guitar, being more collector, who started on a nylon strung classical, in the early seventies. Progressed to a Sumbro Les Paul and joined a band, doing stuff we all liked. Free, Ace, Boz Scaggs, Liverpool Express, Lizzy, Kiki Dee, Stones, Slade etc. etc. - so you can see that we would have a go at anything and like most of us back then, wrote our own stuff, which at the time. . . . we all that was FAB! xD On reflecion. . . . well! Played various other guitars, including a loveley Jedson Telecaster, all through a Simms Watt Ike Isaac's Combo. . . . With Reverb. . . and Tremelo!! WOW!

I even had a go at Customising, on an old (very) Vox! Called it the Falcon Hypercaster - it was Briliiant, Not to bad. . . ermm, playable - Just!xD

Never owned a USA Fender Strat or Tele, nor and SG or 335 but in the late 70's, had a half share in a beautiful Sunburst Les Paul Deluxe - no pics, I'm afraid. :(

I have quite a few guitars and a handful of Twin Necks (more for the facination than the usability) and one of my favourites and "current squeeze" is a battered Ibanez SB70. Just love it.

Hope that I can join in and make a contribution on here.

Cheers. : )

Tried to attach some pics - 'avin' a bit of trouble - will try on another post.