Deep Thought

Resurfacing Basschatter

Well here I am, not dead, another Basschatter venturing into six string territory. My band has been in its death throes for the last couple of years, and I haven’t really been terribly active over there. It’s now officially deceased, my circumstances (work, shift work in particular) prevent me getting another together. I’ve been dabbling in guitar for a while, and now I’m going full tilt to try and become a proper guitarist so I can hopefully do some solo stuff. Just had my first guitar lesson ever, loved it (and got to have a go on a 1961 Gibson 335!). So I will hopefully be taking more of an interest around here whilst I get my head around this six string business. I have a house full of cheap guitars, treated myself to Fender Sonoran acoustic recently, but I ‘m much more interested in electric, and hope to replace my Vintage Zip (Les Paul jr copy) with some sort of semi acoustic, Epiphone Dot, Gretsch Electromatic or similar. See ya round! 

• Like 1