Harryburke14

Aiersi Les Paul Copy Blue w/hard case SOLD
£100
Birmingham

Hi guitarchat.

Up for sale is my Aiersi Les Paul copy in Blue. It comes with coil splittable humbuckers, a pretty nice blue stained top and a fitted faux leather hard case. It has also had a blue 'Gibson Les Paul' headstock logo transfer added to it by the previous owner which doesnt bother me but might annoy others. I can get photos of that if necessary and I imagine it to be easy enough to remove with some water and a sponge. Set up is ok, could do with the action a touch higher for my tastes but its not bad and I'm sure minimal effort would be needed to get it playing real nice. Already have to say its on par with what Epiphone are charging £300 odd quid for.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/gallery/SED6mBJ

Selling as I have no space for it in my student digs (having to put 1 guitar and 1 bass under my bed :( )

£100 collected from B36 Birmingham wins it. Will consider trades for a mini valve amp (Blackstar/Bugera/etc.)

Edited by Harryburke14

Took this out of the case and set it up today, fresh strings et al. Action is better, the pointy fret ends have been sanded back and it plays like butter. also gave it a good lean and oiled the fret board.

Now looking for £80 collected for this little beaut. If not sold soonish I may keep it as a mod project.