leschirons

Marshall JCM2000 DSL 50w head. Now reduced. £295.
£325
SWAFFHAM

As title, a really nice condition JCM2000 DSL 50w all tube head. Made in England NOT far east (M prefix) and serial number states 2005.

Don't really have a need for this any more so time to go. Sound and volume is immense as you'd expect. Last of the great Marshalls unless you want to buy a JCM800 Zak Wylde for the same price as a small house.

This 50 watt classic head is perfect for Rock, Blues etc and also has a beautiful bell-like clean to it. No foot pedal unfortunately but everything works as it should. Obviously collection only from Swaffham area but not averse to a meet up within 20 miles in any direction if it helps. Welcome to come and try.

Comes with a (albeit a little grubby) superb quality fitted padded cover. I've priced this to sell I believe, at about £75 under what appears to be the going rate. Not in the market for any trades as I'm running everything down towards retirement. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Edited by leschirons