surfguy13

FS: Eastman T49V-Amb Archtop, As New, £700. NOW SOLD
£700
Cambridgeshire

This is a really superb guitar and I wouldn't be selling it were it not for the fact that I have found something I really want to buy.  

This is essentially an aged single pickup ES175.  The pickup is a Seth Lover (aged cover) and sounds superb.  The guitar is a 2017 model and comes with the original case (mint) along with certificate, vintage style strap and truss rod tool.  

The guitar is set up with Thomastik Infeld BeBop 13-53 roundwound strings and the action is just superb.  The strings feel more like 11s.  

I'll let the photos do the talking but please let me know if you need any specific photos, happy to take more.  The images in the link include some close-up shots of the areas that have been aged so its worth clicking on the image and then you get an expanded view and more detail.

I'm asking £700 which is a silly price for the guitar based on the fact that I really need a quick sale.  Really happy for anyone to come and try the guitar (I'm in Cambridgeshire) or I can ship if necessary.

Few photos below and a link to my Imgur page where there are loads:    https://imgur.com/a/PZORde3

xaD0y4S.jpg

cDPvhgD.jpg

CCwUuFo.jpg

fhmEQx4.jpg

Ic4lFmq.jpgl92m6xK.jpg

YwZuJbq.jpg

ovg57FW.jpg

MVxlPbh.jpg

Edited by surfguy13