Crusoe

'Bout ye!

On 16/04/2022 at 14:14, leftybassman392 said:

Welcome. You'll find a lot of love for Telecasters around these parts. :)

I'm really enjoying it. I love the sound I get through the wee 20w amp that came with it. I'm sure it's probably nowhere near as good as a genuine Fender Telecaster, but for me, playing in my bedroom, it's spot on.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2022 at 00:08, Crusoe said:

Hi there, I'm Gary. I have recently taken possession of a new Harley Benton TE-20 SB Standard, with amp, so I'm hoping to pick up some useful tips from you all. Oh, and I also found my way here from Basschat. 😁

Not the Gary Robinson, alumnus of Carrick Grammar???

2 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Assuming there is no other, yes.

How could there be! Captain George Brackett USN reporting in - you know it's nearly thirty years since we did South Pacific, Emile? Folks sent me some photos recently from our cast photo shoot. We were so young. And I had hair... 

5 hours ago, EdwardMarlowe said:

How could there be! Captain George Brackett USN reporting in - you know it's nearly thirty years since we did South Pacific, Emile? Folks sent me some photos recently from our cast photo shoot. We were so young. And I had hair... 

I came across some old clippings from the local newspaper a couple of weeks ago. I'll try and get them scanned in. I didn't recognise you from the profile pic (didn't look closely enough) and the moniker threw me.

• Like 1