joaquinho

Noob wanna know Neural dsp:

Heya

So, Im a noob at guitar/bass. GOt experience from MPC production,sampling and synths, but am diving in to the universe of instruments with necks.

In this regard i was wondering if I could get some help from any of you on setup.

I have got the Neural DSP quad cortex, Eventide H9Max,and wanna run this into the Ableton Live

BUt theres more than one out one the DSP, and thats all it takes to confuse me:) 

DOesnt say anything on the FAQ page of dsp about it, so i have to ask you lovely people.

Or do i need a DI box?

Have a nice day

Depends what sort of system you have. It has all the inputs / outputs on its home page, so just use the easiest.

It has 2 balanced outs (assuming left / right), 2 unbalanced guitar outs as well as a USB interface.

If you have a mixer or an audio input, then the balanced outs would be the good thing, if you have a general audio input that can take guitar level signals you can use the unbalanced ones, or if you have no interface and a spare USB, just use the USB as an audio input