Skinnyman

Reverb delays

I’ve been looking at the Boss RV6 but there don’t seem to be any for sale (new) in the UK.

Most places quote delivery in 6 weeks or so.

I’m blaming it on the global supply chain problems caused by the ‘Rona and that boat that got stuck in the Suez Canal.

If it’s starting to affect guitar effects, this is getting serious.

I’ve panic-bought a Behringer DR600 to get me through the crisis

I have a ZCAT delay/reverb that a friend of mine very generously gave to me some time back. 

It's lovely, but barely use it and when I do I turn it right down. Are there any reverb pedals that are barely noticeable until they're turned right up?

7 hours ago, leftybassman392 said:

I have these:

th?id=OIP.bPlDEdFT9syhuBEl_WylzgHaMW%26pth?id=OIP.fefw0lNHHh9FMYN4a0B7AwHaMD%26p

Which IMHO are about as good as you can get for the price. Amazingly versatile, great sound, and they're programmable.

Thomann has the FlashbackII in stock at £118 at the time of posting, HoFII expected in a couple weeks at £111.

TC stuff is excellent value, I have a skysurfer alongside my KMA for a more basic reverb sound and it’s brilliant. I paid £20 second hand but they are only £33 brand new. They still have 3 options (spring, hall and plate) alongside tone, reverb and mix controls.

• Like 1