Garmson33

Rack effect through DI box

Here is my issue:

I have a Rocktron Voodu valve rack effect, which has a front input connection only.  In order to have to unplug my guitar transmitter from my DI box and replug into the Rocktron effect, I would like to  somehow link channels on the SM  Pro 4 channel Di box.  This would allow me to include the Rocktron with other effects on the various mixer channels.  
I would appreciate your advice on how or whether this can be achieved.

Many thanks in advance

Hello, welcome to the Forum.

i think we need a little more information in order to help, I've looked up the Di box you have and it's also a mixer unit (which is unusual for a DI box)

are you just wanting to run the guitar into the Voodu or are you wanting to run a mix of signals? do you have other effects units that you want to use?

My usual starting point is to draw out a simple diagram with boxes to represent each unit and then lines to show connections with arrows to indicate the flow of signal, this should give us an idea of what you are trying to achieve and then you should get some useful answers.

Matt