ibanezImy

Busking with electric guitar?

I've seen people doing it since the 90s at least. Best tone was a guy in St Paul's tube station in the run up to Christmas about twenty years ago or more, who had an old (pre-1980) battery-powered Vox amp of some sort. 

Course, some of the official busking spots on the tube I think even have power sockets now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EdwardMarlowe said:

I've seen people doing it since the 90s at least. Best tone was a guy in St Paul's tube station in the run up to Christmas about twenty years ago or more, who had an old (pre-1980) battery-powered Vox amp of some sort. 

Course, some of the official busking spots on the tube I think even have power sockets now. 

Nice!..

I'm from a small town, (burton upon Trent). In the town canter they are not many hot spots for busking, but I've only seen people busk in the same spot with an acoustic. 

I was planning to take my SPARK amp as its great for jamming with backing tracks and connectivity via Bluetooth. I've seen a nice BOSS amp that's in my budget for busking, but i'd like something that could at least have an AUX connection or a Bluetooth connection driven amp.

• Like 1

Settled for this bad boy.. 

BOSS Ktn-Mini Katana Portable Guitar Amplifier, i meant its not Bluetooth, but it has some sick features for great tone on the go, but it has an AUX cable connection, so I'm pretty happy with that!

katana-mini_image_gal.jpg

• Like 1