John tuned

Tanglewood winterleaf guitar
£300
Coventry

Hi all ,..I recently came across this guitar a tanglewood winterleaf tw11 I tryed to find an exact match but can’t find another one like it it more in the tw10 style ?,..any info on it would be as much appreciated as a sale thanks in advance ,I think the bottom one is that model but is this one a better spec or something ,..can’t find another with red scratch plate on it 

FAEBE27E-3722-45AE-BA76-298D933C86D6.png

2F8C517A-BB89-4E81-B5E7-6E0C948E5C1B.png

CAFA5746-C3C2-4378-9205-2E7EF927B2F7.png

BFA6DC21-EC1F-4922-B0FF-D1269E3B341A.png

2186ADE3-29D5-4746-8365-DC5878AFECCF.png

Edited by John tuned
could not up load pics first time
  • Like 1

The scratch plate will just have been added. Some people prefer them. I used to have a Tanglewood Union which sounded spot on & now have a Winterleaf range guitar. It's a mini koa & sounds even better. I could play it all day long. I really rate their guitars personally as you get a lot of guitar for the money. The odd one needs setting up better but most are good out of the box even. It might take a bit longer for you to sell yours currently though as there's so many guitars about. The market is flooded with all those buying guitars during covid lockdown & now selling. Get it on Facebook, Gumtree etc & good luck with it.