EdwardMarlowe

Cool Guitar Websites

Not sure if I'm the last to see this, but.... I've always looked at Vintage guitars via the JHS website. Googling for some information on them over the weekend, I discovered this: 

https://vintageguitarsrus.com/

There's a nice history of the brand on there, with a lot of stuff I hadn't realised. In particular, while I was long aware of Encore as a budget brand, I had no idea the original Vintage guitars evolved out of the Encore brand itself. It's nice to see them coming up. Would be fascinating to hear more about their pro-shop; I wonder if that could ultimately provide a bit more of a known-quantity of what the Shi Jie operation are doing? (I know the method isn't exactly the same, but still.... fantasies about ordering a Vintage V6 left hander with a baked or tinted maple neck and a Candy Apple Blue body....). A exciting brand to see develop and get all the buzz about on here, even if as of yet 99% of the model i see and love the look of aren't available left-handed.... 

Any other cool websites - manufacturers, shops, or anything really for guitar that offer cool information or nice little features beyond 'buy our stuff' ?

• Like 1