knirirr

SOLD: Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde
£100
West Oxfordshire

According to the serial number (https://www.squierwiki.com/Serial-Number-Tracking) this was made in 2019. I got it early in 2020 and have barely used it other than for a few minutes' noodling here and there; it turns out that I still find guitar strings a bit too small and fiddly for my liking. 😉
I had a local tech set it up and put new strings on (flats) after I got it. He thought it a good instrument other than the very dry fretboard, which he oiled. It remains in excellent condition with no marks I'm aware of.
I don't have any suitable box to post this, I'm afraid.

IMG_3356.jpeg

IMG_3357.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3359.jpeg

IMG_3360.jpeg

Edited by knirirr
  • Like 1

On 09/01/2022 at 13:44, Useless amateur said:

Hi

if you do manage to come across a box so you can post it please give me a shout 👍

Thanks

Jon

No luck yet, I'm afraid.

If anyone has one spare please let me know.

Could you fashion a box from some other cardboard boxes (sometimes supermarkets will let you take them) and gaffer tape? Nice looking guitar and if I were in the market for a new one I'd definitely consider it.

12 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Could you fashion a box from some other cardboard boxes (sometimes supermarkets will let you take them) and gaffer tape? Nice looking guitar and if I were in the market for a new one I'd definitely consider it.

I'll investigate when I get a chance.

• Like 1