itsmedunc

Selmer Treble n Bass 50w valve head £295
£295
Blackburn, Lancs

Up for sale my old Selmer Treble n Bass 50w valve. I've hardly used it since I got it off another BC member and it had just had a full service. I decided to go onto in ears and straight into the PA and so, although greatly loved, I no longer need it. Plus I need to raise some cash for other shiny things (don't we all!).

Had it running through a pair of Ashdown cabs with a serialiser box (made by OBBM member BC'er which enables it to run 2x8 ohm cabs or runs at 8 or 16ohm on it's own). Phenomenally loud with the right cabs. I've stripped the tolex as it was knackered. It's been varnished and looks pretty good but not a professional job. I have the front grille but have removed it and replaced it with some black fabric. Looks good to my eyes but better in the flesh. Only issue is, I snapped the toggle on/off switch off! Still works as it's the toggle that broke, not the inner workings. Think the light will need changing too. I was quoted £25 to have the switch and connected light replaced.

£295 collected and I'll include the serialiser. If you want me to get the switch fixed then £325. If you are local feel free to come and try it out. Might be able to meet up depending on distance. Any questions please ask.

S1.JPG

S2.JPG

S3.JPG

S4.JPG

S5.JPG

Hi,

Selmer Treble n Bass

Please could you let me know the source of the replacement toggle on/off switch for your Selmer Treble n Bass.

I have a slightly earlier model with the same problem and need to replace this switch but cannot find a source.

Would appreciate your help.

Have you sold yours?

John

On 30/06/2019 at 10:37, JPF said:

Hi,

Selmer Treble n Bass

Please could you let me know the source of the replacement toggle on/off switch for your Selmer Treble n Bass.

I have a slightly earlier model with the same problem and need to replace this switch but cannot find a source.

Would appreciate your help.

Have you sold yours?

John

Sorry, I've only just seen this! It was a quote from a local electronic / PA firm. He was going to replace it with some old part he has had in his bit box for decades!