Skinnyman

SOLD: Zoom G5 Multi FX Priced to Sell
£99
Cleethorpes

I’m having a bit of a clear out and first up is my Zoom G5.

I’ve had this from new and it’s only ever been used at home for practice, as a result, it’s in excellent condition.

There’s a ton of FX built in, plus a looper and a “tube boost” which is a handy bit of extra drive and grit for solos. It has XLR output so you can use as a DI box and there are 20-odd amp sims built in so you could use this straight into a DAW for recording or into an FRFR speaker and go ampless.

The unique feature on the zoom is the “Z” pedal which is genius. It goes up and down as you’d expect and has different functions depending on the effect - but it also goes from side to side. This allows it to have dual functions - flick it left and press down and it’s (for example) chorus, flick it right and it’s (for example) reverb. Keep it centred and it does both. Brilliant idea.

Heres a review: 

https://guitargearfinder.com/reviews/multi-effects-pedals/zoom-g5-review/

These seem to go on the ’Bay for about £140 but I’ve priced this to go as I really need the room.

Price is for collection from Cleethorpes or me dropping it off/meeting when I’m on one of my regular trips to the Home Counties - PM me and we can discuss options.

I can also post within the UK but this is a chunky beast so it’s likely to be a bit pricey. Say £15 max (but if it ends up costing less then you only pay the lower amount).

The unit is boxed and comes with the PSU. I’m afraid the manual is long since lost but it can be downloaded from the Zoom website.

I’ll try and get some pictures later but in the meantime, here’s a stock picture so you can see which unit we’re talking about. PM with any questions 

D860980C-A077-4DE2-81B7-EFE6F3D31208.jpeg.e020a2038dabafa3581be64794270c74.jpeg

Edited by Skinnyman