Frank Blank

Godin ACS Slim Cedar Black SF - SOLD
£850
Southend

SOLD

Bought this gorgeous slimline classical guitar on a whim three weeks ago on the 18th of May from Peach guitars at a reduced price of £999 as it was considered a cosmetic factory second. I’ve looked all over the guitar but can barely see a mark that I would consider as a cosmetic flaw, there is a very fine scratch on the back but you can only see it if you angle the guitar into light. I got the guitar home and put it straight in the rack, notice how unblemished the fretboard is and that’s because it hasn’t been played at all, it is unused and in the same condition it was in the shop. These guitars are well over a grand new. Godin gigbag included. This is in too good condition to risk a courier, I am prepared to deliver or meet half way depending on distance.

For those who don't know me I'm a regular on Basschat and here is my feedback from that forum.

Here is the ad on the Peach Guitars website, they obviously had a few of these.

Edited by Frank Blank
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

For Sale - Godin ACS Slim Cedar Black SF

95E26316-E5F7-49F2-BF0E-FC934D6314C3.thumb.jpeg.c0d5ecd19d9c25c503ca6ae86d868ac7.jpeg

Sorry about the de-rail, but I genuinely thought that there was a beautiful rosace on that guitar table..! Yes, I realise now that it's a reflection of your ceiling, but still..! A great photo, and a real mirror finish on the guitar. Good luck with the sale; that's a corker. Almost makes me wish I wasn't a drummer..! B|

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Sorry about the de-rail, but I genuinely thought that there was a beautiful rosace on that guitar table..! Yes, I realise now that it's a reflection of your ceiling, but still..! A great photo, and a real mirror finish on the guitar. Good luck with the sale; that's a corker. Almost makes me wish I wasn't a drummer..! B|

Yes, difficult to take any pics of a guitar, especially one this mirror-like, without getting the ceiling roses involved (sounds like a trio of backing singers).

• Thanks 1